_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
My Tiger Diorama
KellyZak
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 641 posts
Armorama: 503 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 03:00 AM UTC
Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I've posted some pics over at the MSN site of my latest diorama. I've called it "Off the line", it has Academy's Tiger I, Tamiya's Sdkfz 250/3 (the old Grief kit), lots of figures from Dragon, Tamiya, and Academy. Lots of scratchbuilding was involved, from ammo boxes to sandbags. They're a little big, but it was my firist attempt at making them, and I modeled them after the Tamiya ones. Next time round, they'll be smaller. This is Dio #4, but my second ever big one. Hope you enjoy it, please feel free to make comments/suggestions for future projects...I'm not good at inserting links, so here's where it is: MSN Groups/Armorama, under Diorama Campaign, it starts on page six I believe. I tried to make my own album, but I keep getting a message saying I've exceeded a resource limit. So I guess the site is full and you can't create a new album? If I invaded someones' own album, I sincerely apologise, this is the first time posting pics here, and I'm really used to the way I post on the other sites I belong to.
Thanks,
Kelly
laurie
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 217 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 05:33 AM UTC
hi, Great work, the Tiger is good and the figs are well chosen, I like the Tiger because it is my favourite tank. I think the sandbags are okay but that is just my opinion, A great dio and great pics!!! Good

Laurie
 _GOTOTOP