_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
NEWS
Let's Build a Diorama # 2: Update
PolishBrigade12
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 380 posts
Armorama: 366 posts
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 - 05:34 AM UTC
Excellent Laszlo,

Just ordered mine this morning 0920PST/USA. I'll be using many of your techniques and will gladly send a few pics for you to look over. The next one looks promising too. Sure appreciate your talent, not to mention your professional layout and tutorials. You'd make guys like Shep Paine and Verlinden proud that the heritage is continuing forward!

Cheers, Ski.
Halaci
Visit this Community
Budapest, Hungary
KitMaker: 223 posts
Armorama: 215 posts
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 - 07:44 AM UTC
Martin:

There is an option at both books in the PayPal drop down menu, where you can order the two books together. Unfortunately on the site you can not pay directly with credit card, but as far as I know you can use your credit card for paying on PayPal without actually having an account.

Steve: Thank you, I've just received you order, tomorrow we can ship the book. It's good that you can not see me now because I'm totally blushed: first, I'm just the editor/publisher and not the author, so I do not deserve the credit, and second, I know László (the author) very well and if you think your words seriously this is the nicest Christmas gift to him.
PolishBrigade12
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 380 posts
Armorama: 366 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 04:41 PM UTC
Well please tell Laszlo Merry Christmas and have a Great New Yr and to you too. I see mine is on the way and I will be using this as a text book manual for many of my dio projects. He's saved us a lot of time and frustration replicating nature and affects, turely a pricesless piece of work!

Rock on Laszlo, Ski.
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espańa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 07:51 PM UTC
Mine arrived a couple of days ago and a Full Review has now been posted here:

http://armorama.com/review/5818

It really is an excellent book. Frankly, if, like me you've done the minimum possible with foliage, buy it and it'll boost your confidence considerably!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank László (Halaci) for the opportunity to Review it and the 'other' László for putting together such a great work!
Marty
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,312 posts
Armorama: 1,054 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 02:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Martin:

There is an option at both books in the PayPal drop down menu, where you can order the two books together. Unfortunately on the site you can not pay directly with credit card, but as far as I know you can use your credit card for paying on PayPal without actually having an account.

Thank you for clarifying this for me. I just placed the order for both volumes. Can't wait to get them.
medic23
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 205 posts
Armorama: 109 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 06:08 PM UTC
got mine today, very helpful hints we'll see how well it helps
WindSword70
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 153 posts
Armorama: 49 posts
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 - 11:20 AM UTC
Just got my copy today and leafed through it--looks like another excellent book with a lot of good information.
 _GOTOTOP