Hosted by Darren Baker
Tell me what you guys want to see!
HauptmanSmith
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 40 posts
Armorama: 38 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 08:37 AM UTC
Hello fellow modelers! I've come to a point where I have started far too many projects, and have run dry on creativity. The only thing I know for sure at the current moment is that I want to construct two dioramas, one urban with a western-front-post-allies-crossing-the-Rhine setting, and one rural with a eastern front setting. So far on the workbench, I have in the process a Nashorn, Grille Ausf. H, Marder III M, Panzer III Ausf. L, a scratch built Wespe, the old Dragon E-100, many figures, and ceramic and scratch built buildngs all in 1/35. So finally what i'm asking for is some suggestions/ideas for a couple dioramas including any one or all of these projects I've started. Tell me what you guys want to see!

Thanks,
-James
roudeleiw
Visit this Community
Luxembourg
KitMaker: 2,406 posts
Armorama: 2,224 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 06:26 PM UTC
Well, to be very honest and IMO, this will never work like this.

The motivation has to come from yourself and only then you will be able to build something nice.

Quoted Text

i just recently decided i would start working on all of my many projects again, i will be posting progress of all of them starting with this Panzer III, followed by a Nashorn, Elefant, Grille ausf H, and a scratchmod Pz. II project.

This is your comment in a post from January of this year! (Yes, i looked up your profile to get a better idea ) So,basically, 10 months later you are still at the same point!

Hmmm?? How about trying to build a small plane or ship model. Perhaps you do not even like building AFV.

And posting the same question on two boards does not help either.

Cheers
Claude
HauptmanSmith
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 40 posts
Armorama: 38 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 08:11 PM UTC
Hello Claude, first off motivation is not the problem, time is the problem, 2 full time jobs will leave you wondering where all your time went.

Second off all of the models listed are fully assembled, primed and pre-shaded and are only awaiting paint and weathering for the sole reason that i dont know what im going to do with them quite yet.

And finally if i did not enjoy AFV modeling why would i continue to pursue it as my primary hobby for the last 12-13 years?

Thank you for the suggestions though.
-James
 _GOTOTOP