_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
On Track - This weekend!
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 11:45 AM UTC

This coming Saturday (26/02/2011) will see the inaugural "On Track" Model Show at the Leas Cliff Hall in Folkestone.
Despite the pressure of organising the event in less than three months, everything is literally "On Track" with the hall packed with readers, and the remaining space filled by clubs displays. The 'MAFVA Zone' is back and will be found in the Foyer, the first level down the stairs. If you want to catch up with back issues of Tankette, "On Track" will be the perfect opportunity, as there will be special offers ranging from cut price individual magazines, to complete Volumes for a mere £3.00.
Entry to the show is modestly priced at £5.00, with accompanied children under 16 free. Doors open at 10.00am, closedown will be at 5pm.
A competition will be run with prizes for winners, for more details visit http://www.ontrackshow.co.uk/Competitions.htm . There will also be an Airfix "Make & Take" which should please our younger visitors, just make sure the paint is dry before you put the model on the back seat of Dad's car!

Foe full information visit www.ontrackshow.co.uk, where contact information can also be found.

I'm looking forward to a Great Day out, and look forward to seeing lots of you there.

Safe journey

Paul Middleton
MAFVA Liaison Officer
Jasonbee71
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 686 posts
Armorama: 258 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:48 PM UTC

All things being equal, I'll be there this saturday, looking forward to the show. I'm planning on renewing my MAFVA membership on saturday, is that ok, and if so do I need anything apart from the money and my membership card????

Jason
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 08:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

All things being equal, I'll be there this saturday, looking forward to the show. I'm planning on renewing my MAFVA membership on saturday, is that ok, and if so do I need anything apart from the money and my membership card????

Jason

-----------------------------------------------
No, Jason,

That is fine. The number on your card really helps us make sure that we don’t make mistakes and that no one else gets your magazines. Don’t forget to bring a bit extra to bag some back issues at the special show prices offered on the day.

Let’s hope that everyone has a really good day out and a safe journey home.

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
firstcircle
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,249 posts
Armorama: 2,007 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 10:51 AM UTC
I enjoyed attending the show today. Thanks to all those involved in organising it, and also thanks to those who were so friendly and helpful. Thought you might like to see some photos.

_GOTOTOP