_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Site Changes/Maintenance
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 10:49 AM UTC
Forum/Topic Subscriptions
I realised today — when I happened to change the email address that these emails are designated from — that most topic subscriptions have not been working properly. I made a change to this a long while ago and all the new records ended up missing a key id component. Thus none of the recent (last year or so) have been going out properly. Forum subscriptions are/have been working although I may kill this feature as it's a BIG server drain. Long story short, I purged the tables for these subscriptions (since the topics one was corrupt and the forums ones future is uncertain) so don't expect any emails unless you re-opt for them.

Profile Page
If you check your (or some elses) profile page you will note a few changes there. I still want to add a few more features but I need to get the campaigns section in order first.

Cheers,
Jim
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 03:59 PM UTC
Thanks
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
Armorama: 2,283 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 03:53 AM UTC
I'm also aware on what's going on. The first time I saw it was a little different. But please, kindly retain the active threads started by the member. It helps me keep track of my current post.

Thanks!
 _GOTOTOP