_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
1/35 Trumpeter T-72 track links
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 07:33 AM UTC
Jose - no, they are new moldings. They were made for the T-62 m72 kit.

Roy - you are correct. I read it incorrectly. I am not sure that what you are talking about are the same links as what we are talking about...I have only seen them seperately boxed for the T-72 tank, as pictured in Mauro's first reply in this thread. Are you sure the set you are referring to isn't the older Armor Track Models set? Got to be careful about that, Trumpeter can be tricky that way.
rolf
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 301 posts
Armorama: 250 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 08:06 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I am not sure that what you are talking about are the same links as what we are talking about...I have only seen them seperately boxed for the T-72 tank, as pictured in Mauro's first reply in this thread. Are you sure the set you are referring to isn't the older Armor Track Models set? Got to be careful about that, Trumpeter can be tricky that way.

My thread was actually sorta in response to Dylans thread about how Trumpeter's T-72 (RMSh) tracks set was the exact same tracks as those in the T-62 1972 kit. I mearly put out that Trumpeter's OMSH track set is the same tracks as those in the T-62 1962 and Hobby Boss's ZTZ-96 kits as well. Trumpeter has both OMSh and RMSh tracks set available seperately.

Roy
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 10:14 AM UTC
Geeze louize, I gotta lay off the sauce. I see what you are saying and i stand corrected. Man, I am definately not on my game right now....
 _GOTOTOP