_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Pay pal
wildsgt
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 327 posts
Armorama: 259 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 01:57 PM UTC
I would like to join kitmaker but you have to have a pay pal acct I wont use pay pal could you have a spot to use credit cards with out pay pal Thank you
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 07:52 PM UTC
Hi Bill,
I think as long as you just use their 'pay by credit card' option you don't have to have a full-blown PayPal account tied to a bank account, etc. That's the only option we have for doing subscriptions at this time though.

Thanks,
Jim
Removed by original poster on 03/28/11 - 12:05:02 (GMT).
wildsgt
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 327 posts
Armorama: 259 posts
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 - 01:07 AM UTC
Jim you must have a paypal acct to sign up for kit maker. Im sure you would have more modellers sign up if you added credit card thru paypal. Thank you
mmeier
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 1,280 posts
Armorama: 1,015 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 08:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Bill,
I think as long as you just use their 'pay by credit card' option you don't have to have a full-blown PayPal account tied to a bank account, etc. That's the only option we have for doing subscriptions at this time though.

Thanks,
Jim

Does this finally work? When I tried to subscribe some month ago your side would not accept my PayPal account. The account is "german" that means there is no credit card involved, it is tied directly to a bank account. It works for purchase in the US (i.e drivethroughrpg.com) and I made payments from it before and after the problems.

When I tried to subscribe it always asked for a Credit card info/number. Most likely since your setup is/was "monthly automatic charge". If that is fixed, that would be great.

If it does not: Any chance you can set up a "pay for the year, get a mail 10 month later warning you about expiration" type of account? Those types worked for me so far.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 10:40 AM UTC
Can I sign up using my dad's paypal account? I have had problems with paypal in the past(they froze my account at $30 because I did not have a credit card) and refuse to set up a new account.
 _GOTOTOP