Hosted by Darren Baker
BB Campaign Deadline Approaching!
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,847 posts
Armorama: 2,667 posts
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 - 05:11 AM UTC

This is a friendly reminder to all those that enlisted in the Braille Battlefield Campaign that time is running seriously short for you to choose a build and join in the fun. We have barely a month left before the campaign ends (May 01/2011). There are currently 15 people that haven't even chosen a subject. Please look for you callsign in the table below to determine your current status.

It's not too late for you to either complete a new small scale build or finish up two builds that you've had outstanding.

Thanks,
tread_geek (Jan)
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 07:34 AM UTC
THIS IS A BUMP!

As of today there are ONLY THREE WEEKS left during the official campaign. The chart above this post is updated to reflect any changes in status.

Cheers,
Jan
MacTrucks
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 285 posts
Armorama: 228 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 10:25 AM UTC
In lieu of finishing some of my unbuilts, put me down for the Dragon LVT(A)-1 kit. Just need paint and the finishing touches.
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:32 PM UTC

Quoted Text

In lieu of finishing some of my unbuilts, put me down for the Dragon LVT(A)-1 kit. Just need paint and the finishing touches.

Kent,

Thanks for acknowledging and a great subject but, as per the campaign rules you need to post a picture of the new kit (box and sprue shot), an in-progress shot and eventually the complete picture(s). Please goto the Campaigns area and post the appropriate images in the campaign thread. After you post in the BB thread I will be more than happy to amend the chart to reflect your current status ASAP.

Thanks,
Jan
newfish
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,329 posts
Armorama: 2,110 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:54 PM UTC
Jan I'll have an update tomorrow all is not lost for my Campaign entry.

tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 01:21 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Jan I'll have an update tomorrow all is not lost for my Campaign entry.

Jaymes, this post was meant as a reminder/warning for those that joined but failed to fulfil the initial requirements. You, on the other hand, were an active participant as evidenced by the master chart. Still, glad that this awakened your interest.

Cheers,
Jan
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2011 - 03:56 AM UTC
Greetings All!

@MacTrucks - The chart has been amended to reflect your choice as the LVT(A) - 1. We wait with anticipation to see some pictures of the beast.

There are still 14 more people that enlisted and have yet to choose a subject. Don't let this opportunity pass you by to get those small scale "shelf queens" finished. You'll be glad you did and have the satisfaction of seeing the BB Campaign award/ribbon adorning your profile page.

Cheers,
Jan
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 05:18 AM UTC
Deliberate BUMP

To the participants of this campaign that have not been following the campaign thread, this is the "eleventh hour" warning that there are only four days left in the campaign. It can still leave enough time to grab an Airfix Bren Carrier with 6 Pdr and have it built.

Cheers,
Jan
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Armorama: 4,817 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 05:26 AM UTC
Working on it as we speak sir!
 _GOTOTOP