_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Modern - USA
Modern Armor, AFVs, and Support vehicles.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Motor Pool Announcement
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 03:59 AM UTC
I will cease to upload any new photographs into my motor pool album. In fact, while Jim & I move these photos from the old motor pool gallery to the new photo album site, I may delete some photos that are near duplicates or of little value to the casual modeler.

On the plus side, I will attempt to reorganize the current albums into a more user friendly format. This will be done with nested albums so something like the M1A1 will have subalbums like "interior" and "exterior" and these will be further broken down into "engine", "turret", "driver's compartment", "hull", etc. (just an example, haven't really laid it out yet). Currently, most of the albums just have a multitude of photos uploaded into them. I'll also attempt to add a useful caption to each photograph so you will know what you're looking at.

Also I've decided to eliminate my active participation in the forums. I will continue moderator duties in "Armor Talk" but will only post moderator related responses (i.e. assist in linking photos, editing bad language, etc.). Armor Talk and the site administrative forums will be the ones I visit. I am already trying to find a replacement Aircraft Forum moderator.

If I "owe" anyone detail photos, let me know. I may get around to taking one or two shots for you if I have time. It is unlikely that I will upload them.
 _GOTOTOP