_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Question about campaign Journals
waterboy
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 466 posts
Armorama: 332 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:27 AM UTC
The : "Under The Sun" (North Africa - WW II) campaign begins Monday and its my first campaign. Being a FNG I don't want to screw up and upset the veterans. I keep reading about these campaign journals and would like to know what the difference is between them and a regular posting. Do we need to go to a special place on the site or what. Somebody heip this cherry before he hurts himself
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:38 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The : "Under The Sun" (North Africa - WW II) campaign begins Monday and its my first campaign. Being a FNG I don't want to screw up and upset the veterans. I keep reading about these campaign journals and would like to know what the difference is between them and a regular posting. Do we need to go to a special place on the site or what. Somebody heip this cherry before he hurts himself

Yes - look to the left side of your computer monitor screen. Select the Campaigns link. This will take you to the Campaigns area. All the active campaigns are listed here. When ready, this one will appear here too. There will be a link where you can "Enlist" into the campaign. This creates your Campaign Journal, where you can update your progress and post photos.

The Campaign Journal is not a Forum Thread for regular posting. The Campaign Journal allows me and the Campaign Committee to track your progress, award you a Ribbon when complete, and provide a destination for members interested in what you did to earn that nice Ribbon when they click on it from your Members Page.

Gunnie
waterboy
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 466 posts
Armorama: 332 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:40 AM UTC
Thanks Gunnie
 _GOTOTOP