sorry if this has been posted before but new on pmms
http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/newkitnews/accuratearmour.html
TankSGT
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,139 posts
Armorama: 946 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 11:27 AM UTC
Those kits look interesting but I'm an armor guy. I'm still waiting for the M103 they had on the list a few years back. The Saladin would be nice when it gets here. They are a great company but I hate waiting.

Tom
Maxymilian
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 379 posts
Armorama: 299 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 09:05 PM UTC
I wish they could make separate set for load handling system (DROPS) , as then i could build more of HEMMT's without scratchbuilding it every time.
m0rris
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 11 posts
Armorama: 8 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 09:52 PM UTC
You know you live in a bizarre part of the world when your local police cars appear on that list.

Id love all of them but I'll probably just stick to the Tangi, I wonder whether they will produce modern lightbars/decals for the PSNI version?

m0rris
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
KitMaker: 2,433 posts
Armorama: 2,325 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 10:03 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Those kits look interesting but I'm an armor guy. I'm still waiting for the M103 they had on the list a few years back. The Saladin would be nice when it gets here. They are a great company but I hate waiting.

Tom

If you can't wait any longer, there is already a great Saladin kit from Firing Line. I've ordered from them before, top service.

http://www.djparkins.com/acatalog/1_35th_Vehicles.html

Cheers,

Christophe
Maxymilian
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 06:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I wish they could make separate set for load handling system (DROPS) , as then i could build more of HEMMT's without scratchbuilding it every time.

Or you make masters and release a Hemtt conversion set :-)

I doubt the system on the Foden will fit the Hemtt.

Gr,
Marcel

Actually is pretty much the same as Load Handling System is being made in UK, there might be few mounting differences on the frame, but arms and hydraulics etc are the same.

gogs007
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 313 posts
Armorama: 285 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 06:40 AM UTC

Quoted Text

why not contact them when it comes out and see if they will supply it, a few years ago i got there mstar radar on its own, you can but ask
Maxymilian
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 06:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

why not contact them when it comes out and see if they will supply it, a few years ago i got there mstar radar on its own, you can but ask

That is a good idea, if they can i could finally build 10X10 Guntruck version of Hemtt, at this moment it is too much scratchbuilding involved.
gogs007
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 313 posts
Armorama: 285 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 07:54 PM UTC

That is a good idea, if they can i could finally build 10X10 Guntruck version of Hemtt, at this moment it is too much scratchbuilding involved. [/quote]

i will look forward to seeing that
TankSGT
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,139 posts
Armorama: 946 posts
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 - 05:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Tom

If you can't wait any longer, there is already a great Saladin kit from Firing Line. I've ordered from them before, top service.

http://www.djparkins.com/acatalog/1_35th_Vehicles.html

Cheers,

Christophe

Thanks for the link, looks like a real nice kit ,now to raise the funds, need more OT.

Tom
 _GOTOTOP