_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
SA6 gainful aka 2K12 Kub questions
jointhepit
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 3,829 posts
Armorama: 881 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:32 PM UTC
hello fellow modellers, I am currently building (almost finished, cause it's a really easy kit) a trumpeter Sa6 gainful .
as above a kit with few problems, and few pieces, all in grey plastic, not that many pinholes and flash, but you def need to dryfit the parts, as some need trimming and/or filling , I filled most gaps with Mr surfacer and sanded smooth
pics will follow in other topic
now for the questions

As I have seen in various documentation, the rear hatch for the Aux electric turbine must be open (done that)
but what I don't see is where the inlet for the turbine is, is it under a panel/filter?, do I need to open another hatch on the side or upper deck?

second question; I am going to depict the vehicle as if it just fired 2 out of 3 missiles, is that possible, or are they fired all in a pre-set order?
and the hose attachments underneeth the rockets, are they ripped of , disconected, or are they burned after the rocked passes them?
I think they are hanging loose then?
do they (the hoses) have an endconnector?

I have also noticed that the launchpad is severely burned after a launch, is that a normal occurance?

Also seen a vehicle with a cable roll on the left back, for remote fire?

are there any pics of a gainful in winter camo?
or did the bosnian serbs have them painted in a funcky rebel camo?
are there any taken in Lybia by rebels?

also the splashguard in the front, is it wood, metal, or a composite material?

greetz
juge75
Visit this Community
Jasz-Nagkyun-Szolnok, Hungary
KitMaker: 843 posts
Armorama: 841 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 11:08 PM UTC
Well, move a lot, row:

Turbine: turbine 2PW8 the vehicle is equipped, it provides the power supply systems.
The turbine at the rear, right side is putting out.
Only in combat situations, using installed.
The air in the right lid is opened to last album sucked, and blow out the back.

Missiles: the missiles in the moments before the start of the cables to ensure a supply of air and electrical systems.
This is the moment before the start of a special shear-cutting machine cuts off.
The kit is the one who formed part wrong, because if you do not have missiles installed, only then is the bottom position.
Installed it fits in the missile's body at the bottom.

The fender of an ordinary sheet of rubber sheets, front and rear, attached with screws.

The harness is an integral part of the missile.
The cut off any remaining cables installed, the new missile will be placed in the boxes to be bound.
jointhepit
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 3,829 posts
Armorama: 881 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 09:14 AM UTC
thanks Juge for reply, a bit hard to read but I think you were talking about me having to open the rear left doors, for the turbine, wich makes sense as that's were the inlet must be,and by slashgauard I mean the part under the driver hatches, but I'm was planning to change the mudguards like on your pics too.

the last picture , is it also of a gainful missile launchre, looks like another rail system?

, now I will search for view of hatches from the side

greetz
 _GOTOTOP