_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
MAFVA NATIONALS 2011
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 09:59 AM UTC
As most of you will know, the MAFVA Nationals will soon be upon us. (Sunday June 19th)
The exhibitor car passes have arrived and will be posted out shortly.

For a full list of traders and exhibitors visit www.mafva.net/nationals .
There has been some last minute changes due to ill health, but most of the regulars will be there.
The good news is that the Museum have been persuaded to drop the gate price back to that of a normal day saving folks £2.00 per adult. Remember children go free.
Following last years trial of the "Gold, Silver, Bronze Standard" style competition, the Competition team have decided to revert to the "1st, 2nd, 3rd" style. Lack of time space and personnel make the alternative unworkeable. Not that any system is easy to run!
The good news is that Armourfast have kindly offered to sponsor the Junior classes with a kit for every junior entrant as well as more for the winners.
We are pleased to be able to work with Armourfast to encourage youngsters in the hobby.
The gates will open to the public at 10.00hrs, which is when the competition entries desk will also be open then.
As in previous years Tom Cole will be running the Bring & Buy stall, and if you want to make use of it contact Tom now so he can prepare the paperwork.
Tom can be contacted on [email protected] .
Rita Cox will be running the Tea Stall & Nicola Symonds the Tombola, please support both, they help pay for the Nationals.

Gary Williams will be ready and waiting to take your subscriptions and help you catch up with any back issues of Tankette you are looking for. Chris lloyd-Staples will be offering the bargain bundles of Tankette at very advantageous prices, get them while you can!

The Duxford MT Wing Volunteers have laid on a spectacular show, so with the MAFVA marquee, and the Museum to explore, it will be a very busy day out.

If you have any questions please contact me on
[email protected] and either I will answer or I will pass you on to the correct person.

Paul Middleton
MAFVA Liaison Officer
muddyfields
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 884 posts
Armorama: 622 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 09:12 PM UTC
Hi paul
Cant wait. Hoping for a good weekend.
No Thunder & Lightning this year please.

Shaun
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 07:08 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi paul
Cant wait. Hoping for a good weekend.
No Thunder & Lightning this year please.

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

It's been sunny here for two days. Hopefully it will stay dry if nothing else.

Save me a doughnut or else!

To all, I am effectively off-net from Friday morning onwards as I will be table-chucking with a mild portion of panic as folks arrive.

Paul Middleton
muddyfields
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 884 posts
Armorama: 622 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:29 PM UTC
Hi Paul
Donut's on order will make sure you get 1.
All other stuff done. except milk.
See you there.

Shaun
 _GOTOTOP