_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Further adventures in Russian huts!
hofpig
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,330 posts
Armorama: 1,017 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 09:55 PM UTC
Hi all,

Well now I have decided on the interior for the hut, a more simple pesent type There are things that I really have to have. I have seen plenty of pictures of the large stove/range cooker type thing which I guess I will have to scratch build as I cant seem to find any one who makes one. I'm not too concerned by this it's quite a simple build really.

The other main 'must have' Item is a Samovar. Does any body know anyone who makes one? I could scratch build one but I'm not that good at it!!!

Also does anyone know of a manufacturer of any simple basic furniture?

Most of the AM furinture I have seen is of 1930's style western european type and I feel it would look really out of place, I can scratch build it all, but in an effort to save some time I am trying to avoid the manufacturing process.

Cheers

Paul
Frenchy
Visit this Community
Rhone, France
KitMaker: 12,719 posts
Armorama: 12,507 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 12:27 AM UTC
Hi Paul

Even if I believe that scratchbuilding should be the way to go, the furniture included in some of Diopark's sets looks rather basic...
http://military-modelzine.blogspot.com/2011/04/diopark-new-release-daisy-plant-series.html

...and you'll get extra kitchenware

Frenchy
hofpig
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,330 posts
Armorama: 1,017 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 04:22 AM UTC
Hi Frenchy,

as usual you are right thats not a bad set would only need a little adjustment, but it think I will scratch the table and chairs.

Still just got to sort that Damned Samover?...............

Paul
 _GOTOTOP