_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Armorama en Español
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 09:01 PM UTC
As the poll is still there, I am just wondering when a decision will be made as to whether or not it will be implemented. I think most people will know my opinion on the matter. The next thing will be publicising the site. Unfortunately most of the sites here in Spain are pretty rarely updated.....I don't know about those in central and south America.

If anyone feels that this site is a luxury we can do without, firstly the success of both the Dutch and Portugese sites adds a great deal to the day to day success of Armorama. Secondly, the fact that although Spain has probably proportionally less modellers than other countries of a similar size, the impact of people like Raul Latorre (in figure painting) and companies such as MIG, Andrea and Vallejo has been an incredibly positive.
Jim.

staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2003 - 06:11 AM UTC
Jim,
Sorry I missed this when you first posted it. I think a version of Armorma with a forum and content in Spanish will be a big plus for the site. I will be making some changes to the alternate language homepages at some point and after that we can look at making Armorama en Español a reality.

Cheers,
Jim
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2003 - 08:08 PM UTC
Excellent, or should I say"¡De p**a madre!", suppose I better not #:-) ...I consider this the logical progression for the site although it is going to mean some work re. contacting sites. Unfortunately, there is no spanish equivalent of Tony M's links pages to make life easier...some sites are well known, others almost anonymous and several seem to consider updating a site as something which happens to other people!,,,Jim
 _GOTOTOP