_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Early Armor
WWI and other early tanks and armored cars.
Hosted by Darren Baker
T-35 Soviet heavy 5 turret tank.
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
KitMaker: 397 posts
Armorama: 397 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 - 02:02 AM UTC
I'll continue.
The axe.

The 20 ton jacks, their steering levels and it's holders were scratched built.

The fastening spare tracks was scratch built. It's workable.

The holders for greatcoat roll.

The headlight and it's armor before and after modifications.

cdharwins
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 491 posts
Armorama: 462 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 - 06:21 PM UTC

Beautiful work, Artyom. The details are amazing. I can't wait to see it finished.

Chris
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 - 07:43 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Beautiful work, Artyom. The details are amazing. I can't wait to see it finished.

Chris

Thank you Chris!
I hope it will be soon. The next update will be turrets and then the model before painting.
Spiderfrommars
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 3,845 posts
Armorama: 3,543 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 - 10:46 PM UTC
That's IMPRESSIVE Nikolaev!
OUTSTANDING!!

Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 - 10:52 PM UTC

Quoted Text

That's IMPRESSIVE Nikolaev!
OUTSTANDING!!

Thank you Mauro!
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 07:00 AM UTC
The photos before primer and painting with crew. The figures are from Mastreclub,Tristar,Alpine,Battalion,Warrior and Tank.

captnenglish
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,184 posts
Armorama: 770 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 08:26 AM UTC
This is outstanding! The detail and work you have put into this make it a true masterpiece. I wish someone other than Alanger would release one of these.
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 08:40 AM UTC

Quoted Text

This is outstanding! The detail and work you have put into this make it a true masterpiece. I wish someone other than Alanger would release one of these.

Thank you! I'm very pleased I wish it too because i want to build late T-35 etc. and don't want to scratch another T-35 from Alanger or ICM.
captnenglish
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 1,184 posts
Armorama: 770 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 11:41 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Thank you! I'm very pleased I wish it too because i want to build late T-35 etc. and don't want to scratch another T-35 from Alanger or ICM.

Well since I can't seem to be able to find it under the Alanger or ICM label and I just don't have the skill set (as an armor NOOB) and I would use this as the basis for a major conversion anyway I will just have pray the Dragon, MiniArt, Tamiya, etc. will produce one in my life time.
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 07:54 PM UTC
I hope it will be so. For example I'm very happy that Bronco have started to produce Archer,A13,A34 Comet. In the past they were only in resin. Dragon and Trumpeter are producing 3 types of NbFZ each. So I think our expectations one day will be proved.
HILBERT
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,808 posts
Armorama: 1,069 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 11:50 PM UTC
Artyom,

Very nice build so far! Nice scrtahcwork. Although I would check te model with a glassfiber pencil (didn't know the right word for it). There you can remove all the glue that is still visible and it won't harm the details. It would be better for the overal paintjob.

Nonetheless it is a very nice and BIG model!

Grtz,

hilbert
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 12:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Artyom,

Very nice build so far! Nice scrtahcwork. Although I would check te model with a glassfiber pencil (didn't know the right word for it). There you can remove all the glue that is still visible and it won't harm the details. It would be better for the overal paintjob.

Nonetheless it is a very nice and BIG model!

Grtz,

hilbert

Thank you! I understand what you mean but firstly I try to use anti-glue from Henkel. I think it will help.
Kaz
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
KitMaker: 40 posts
Armorama: 31 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 01:41 AM UTC
That's a fantastic build , I got a 1/35 T-35 from ICM that was started about 7 years ago and put away unfinished , forgotten untill now. Your work gave me the courage to give the beast another try. Once again : great work please continue posting , looking forward to photos of the painting and weathering
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 03:30 AM UTC

Quoted Text

That's a fantastic build , I got a 1/35 T-35 from ICM that was started about 7 years ago and put away unfinished , forgotten untill now. Your work gave me the courage to give the beast another try. Once again : great work please continue posting , looking forward to photos of the painting and weathering

It is wonderful that my work can inspire others to finish their monsters! I have a build log with all works in detail. It has many interesting photos,but it in Russian. May be it could help you with your building.
http://panzer35.ru/forum/47-102-1
Grizzly
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 347 posts
Armorama: 223 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 03:48 AM UTC
I agree with the others, very nice work on the detailing of this beast of a kit. I too bought the ICM one years back, got it built up to the point of addign the wheels and tracks but all those flimsy indy track links turned me off of it for the moment, but it still sits in my closet. Your build, as inspiring as it is, I am not sure if i want to tackle my beast again! lol Can't wait too see it finished, with all those figures bringing it too life so to speak it will be awesome.
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 04:02 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I agree with the others, very nice work on the detailing of this beast of a kit. I too bought the ICM one years back, got it built up to the point of addign the wheels and tracks but all those flimsy indy track links turned me off of it for the moment, but it still sits in my closet. Your build, as inspiring as it is, I am not sure if i want to tackle my beast again! lol Can't wait too see it finished, with all those figures bringing it too life so to speak it will be awesome.

Thank you for your post! I hope I will prove all your expectations. T-35 is truly hard model,with low quality of plastic and poor accuracy. I have plans to build a diorama wiyh T-35 and Voroshilovets tractor a a lot of figures.
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 07:28 AM UTC
Hello! After a big pause I have studied T-35 photos again and have founded some mistakes. So here are some new photos with corrections.
Periscopes basement have 3 screws and 3 nuts. Screws from Aber.
The little flag signalization hatch has been reworked.

Middle turrets have rear hatches for gun dismantling.

I have drilled Friulmodel tracks. T-35 tracks have splint rods on both sides. Splints are from wire.

Only one track assembly is ready. It is very difficult work but the result is worth it.

maartenboersma
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 764 posts
Armorama: 742 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 08:18 AM UTC
TOPjob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanksami
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 1,314 posts
Armorama: 1,217 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 09:53 AM UTC
Artyom,

I hope to one day find a T35 & if I can only do a quarter of the fantastic job you did i will be happy!! Truely stunning work!

Cheers Mike
BBD468
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 2,465 posts
Armorama: 2,383 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 12:26 PM UTC
WOW!!! I love it! This is the first time see this thread. Dont know how i missed it. Great job Artyom! Subscribed!

Gary
GregCloseCombat
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 2,408 posts
Armorama: 2,394 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 04:34 PM UTC
Really awesome job on those details. That's a big one too!
Neonik
Visit this Community
St. Petersburg, Russia
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 05:24 PM UTC
Thank you colleges for pleasant words! I've tried to do my best. Now I am waiting for some stuff that will help me finish this work.
 _GOTOTOP