_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Easy way!
redrsxs
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 13 posts
Armorama: 12 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 11:07 AM UTC
I've always said complaints are easy. So I will do it the easy way... I don't like the old style of this forum. I'm 27 and I think I'm the "internet,video game" generation, but I didn't found how to upload a photo to put it on my profile. The old method of putting a pictures on the forum ( need an url to post a pictures) for myself is out date.

I think if we had a forum with the browse button it will be more up to date and will simplify the forum. That would mean more pictures, more threads, more members and that could be good for the advertising of the forum.

ENOUGH for the complaints! I really likes how this website contains a lot of informations. How much people give tips. I'm always checking new products you advertise or how people making their models. This is THE website for military modelling!!!

Keep the good work. Hope we will have a up to date forum!
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 01:29 AM UTC

Quoted Text

... I think if we had a forum with the browse button it will be more up to date and will simplify the forum. That would mean more pictures, more threads, more members and that could be good for the advertising of the forum....

A browse button for what? The photos, the threads? I don't see how this would simplify things. I do agree that it should be easier to upload photos(meaning no host site). I certainly don't see how it would lead to more threads or increase the number of members. If you can't figure out how to upload a photo, ask for help or don't do it at all. This all seems superfluous.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 06:57 AM UTC
I am actually in the process of working on a completely revamped code-base for the sites which will include a lot of new features like photo uploading and easier posting functions (quick reply, etc).

I am hopeful to get this all done by the latter part of 2011 in time for our 10 year anniversary.

Cheers,
Jim
 _GOTOTOP