_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
Massive kit sale at LSA Models
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 07:07 PM UTC
Message from Jason Lake of LSA Models:
Dear All,
As already mentioned / requested would it be possible for you to post up details of a sale I intend to hold in the near future at LSA Models. If you could send details as shown below to model clubs / interested parties I would be very grateful. I am not to sure if this will be enough coverage but I have no idea how many people might come and the shop as you know is small.
The reason I am doing this sale is due to the vast amount of stock I am currently carrying which does not allow me to fit any more into the shop. (Big Problem) also I have a new sales/computer system installed and wish to spend less time with the shop closed whilst we have to stocktake and then input said items.

I have decided on the Sunday 11th September 2011 as a suitable date. Details as below.

Opening 9am till 4pm on this Sunday only.
Flat rate discount of 50% off all stock in shop. (items already discounted not included)
All purchases on a cash only basis. NO EXCEPTIONS
(this is due that with a 50% discount I will already be losing money on a number of ranges and paying the extra % charges on cards along with the additional bank charges incurred is just not viable)
I will not be reserving any stock in advance for customers and any items currently on advanced orders or on the reserve bay will also not be included.
Goods to be taken that day, we will not be storing any items for customers until they can smuggle them past their partners. (I do not wish to be cited in any divorce proceedings)
All items sold on first come first served basis.

If you think of any other questions that need clarification please contact me ASAP.

My decision is final on all transactions.
Many thanks in advance.

Jason Lake
http://www.lsamodels.co.uk/
151 Sackville Road
Hove
East Sussex
BN3 3HD
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax: 01273 705420 e-mail: [email protected]

See you all there?

Paul M.
 _GOTOTOP