_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Browse site button / banner
HILBERT
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,808 posts
Armorama: 1,069 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 10:34 AM UTC
Dear all,

I have a problem with the browse site button. I can open the list of site, but the following links aren't working anymore.

Aeroscale, Armorama, Automodeller and Historicus forma. I think it's due the banner above (world of tanks). Sometimes I don't get the browse site button at all.

Can someone solve this or tell me what to do?

Thanks

Hilbert
Buckeye198
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 596 posts
Armorama: 265 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 06:04 PM UTC
That's curious...all those links are working fine for me, despite the new World of Tanks and Wargaming.net sponsors. (I was hoping getting some sponsorships for the site would mean quicker loading times! ) The only thing I can think of would be something with your ISP or browser (ie, you have some privacy setting turned on/off, your browser is ready for an update, slow internet in general). Of course there are always the three standby solutions: 1, punch and curse out your PC until it submits to your will, 2, turn off and unplug everything and then restart, or 3, buy a Mac! I really wish I could help you more than that.
HILBERT
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 10:32 PM UTC

A Mac would be helpful. It is on the wishlist. For now, it seems to have been disappeared. About the updates, I don't think that is the case. I use Google Chrome and the browser has an automatic update system.

staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 06:41 AM UTC
It works because (as usual), I fix what I break.

As for getting the sites running faster that *should* happen when I am able to launch the update I am working on which is essentially a whole new version of KitMaker build on newer tech. Keep your fingers crossed on that one as I will likely break a lot of things and have to fix those too.

Jim

PS: A mac would have also had the same trouble with the logo links. It was a layering issue.
HILBERT
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 09:53 PM UTC
Thanks Jim!
 _GOTOTOP