_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
Tankette Vol 46/5
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Monday, September 26, 2011 - 03:20 AM UTC
Hello you lucky people,

Neil has done us proud again and Vol 46/5 is in from the printer. I posted off all the ‘Bumper Bundles’ earlier today and Neil has received the rest. He will have them all off to you this week.

We hope that you all like the magazines and as most of you will lapse with the next issue, it would really help me save some admin time if you could send in your resubscriptions before Vol 46/6 is sent out. At the moment, there is no increase in subscriptions and we accept multiple subs and Bank Standing Orders. Contact me for details.

We now hold 16 different back issues of the larger A4 size. As we print fewer issues some of these will soon run out. Vol 44/1 has already gone. So, now is a good time to catch up on back issues you have missed. I still have a good stock of the smaller issues too. (143 different issues).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
Scribe
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 68 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 04:12 AM UTC
Hi all
Well Tankette is now in the hands of TNT and UK based members should have theirs early next week.

Remember that Tankette is your magazine and can only be produced with your help, so go on help by submitting an article or even photographs. Get your photograph on the front cover.
All the best
Neil Wharton
barkingdigger
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,981 posts
Armorama: 3,403 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 01:45 AM UTC
Mine arrived today, and I was pleasantly surprised to see line drawings of a Warflat railcar! (I've wanted to scratch one in 1:35 for a long time, but couldn't find decent plans to measure from...)

Regards,

Tom
(#8505)
 _GOTOTOP