_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Help Wanted: Photo Archivist
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2003 - 10:15 AM UTC
We need some help in the new gallery. Specifically we need someone who has an interest in organizing and categorizing the gallery, uploading and potentially photo editing images that need some work. This person would ideally have the free time to tackle this project. Some experience with Photoshop and FTP applications would be a plus. The job title would be "Chief Photo Archivist" and you would have unlimited personal uploading to the gallery, an Armorama staff email address, and credit as a site staff member. And the pay!! $0 annually for life.

Anyone interested please email me at [email protected] with your qualifications and exuberant claims of how you will make the gallery the best damn gallery on the Internet!

Cheers,
Jim
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 02:59 PM UTC
Wow...I have been overwelmed by the many people who have offered their services for this position. This will be a tough decision so I appriciate everyone's patience while I give it some due consideration.

Thanks,
Jim
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 05:55 PM UTC
Maybe you should give the applicants an exam .... A picture with a couple of photoshopping task to perform on it .... see who does best. Maybe that makes the decision a bit more easy.
 _GOTOTOP