_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Guntrucks!
Guntrucks of all nationalities and flavors.
Hosted by Darren Baker
glad to see you back
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2003 - 12:29 PM UTC
Gunnie glad to see you back. Looking forward to seeing you back at the building stage soon. Take care Bro
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2003 - 12:38 PM UTC
Thanks animal! I've got some catching up to do!

Gunnie
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
Armorama: 2,868 posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2003 - 01:22 PM UTC
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! (wait a minute, is that an expletive? ;-) )

Anyway...sorry I missed your visit Gunniemeister....I thought you were absent for other reasons (sent you a PM)......stick around, huh?

Tread
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2003 - 02:31 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! (wait a minute, is that an expletive? ;-) )

Anyway...sorry I missed your visit Gunniemeister....I thought you were absent for other reasons (sent you a PM)......stick around, huh?

Tread

Yep - got the PM and shot one right back at 'ya! Thanks!

Just had some Family business to take care of. Things have settled back down now. I took a couple of models with me and whittled away in the Hotel room though. Just no Internet-access there for me to be distracted...

I got a Soviet BMD-1P Airborne Infantry Vehicle and Tamiya's Humvee assembled and ready for painting while away. I converted the Tamiya Armament Carrier into a basic Cargo/Troop Carrier though - and have a scratched engine ready to drop into it from my old days of building HMMWV models. This is a nice kit - pleasure to build. With a couple of the new Tamiya TOW Carrier's on the way (today hurray) from HobbyLink Japan - I'll probably do something stupidly AMS-related and convert one of them into something other than what's in the box too...

Ain't plannin' on goin' anywhere...

Gunnie
 _GOTOTOP