_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Suggestion Calendar 2004
bep
Visit this Community
Limburg, Belgium
KitMaker: 566 posts
Armorama: 148 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 10:05 AM UTC
Hello all,
I have a suggestion for the calendar. If I can remember it correctly, when you have such a calendar there's the last page where you can find an overview of every month's picture. What if you cancel the overview but instead make a sort of collage with hundreds of very small pictures. Let everybody on this site who wants to send one in and place it there. OR even better: you can say that if you buy the calendar you are entitled of donating one picture.
I know I'd love it to have one of my models on the calendar. Imagine the fun in searching where your picture is.
I don't know if this can be realised but it was just a thought. Maybe this way you get a great response and sell some more calendars to support the site.
Greetz,
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 01:32 PM UTC
Dirk,
It's a great suggestion. I just hope I would have the time to do a montage like that. Laying out that many images might be a big job in photoshop.

Hopefully I can also find 12 quality images to use for the calendar. I am hopeful though from recent emails with Wolfram Bradac (The Luftwaffe in Scale) and Joseph Neumeyer (of Dynamic Diormams) that we will definately have some great images among them.

Cheers,
Jim
 _GOTOTOP