_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
NEWS
Great North Roads are Back
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 - 08:03 AM UTC
Great North Roads have not been covered here in quite some time but now they are back with a vengeance. Over the last few months Great North Roads have released quite a few new items which Armorama has not covered, so take a look inside and see what’s on offer.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 - 11:29 AM UTC
These are excellent dios in a box, but the shipping makes them virtually impossible over here in the States. Wish an American distributor would show himself.
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Armorama: 4,817 posts
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 - 12:18 PM UTC
I had a chance to look at a few of the older offerings a while back at an IPMS show, and they were very impressive. I wish I had purchased some of them as that vendor is now out of business and they were the only ones I know of that carried Great North Roads products in the US and probably Canada.
Ads_for_short
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 19 posts
Armorama: 9 posts
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 - 12:38 PM UTC
This is just up all about GNR s kits they had at Telford - what a good looking bunch of Dios - a lot of theme are modular as well

They are not cheap for postage - but i guess its good to have something un the UK for once! Normally its the other way around - its a fortune to order stuff from the states from here - then they ad VAT to it eesh!!

Here is the article to the Telford GNW stand anyway
 _GOTOTOP