_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
REVIEW
MiniArt British Tank Riders
c5flies
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 3,684 posts
Armorama: 2,938 posts
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 - 06:55 AM UTC
Rick Cooper provides a review of the new British Tank Riders (NW Europe) from MiniArt, a five figure set in 1/35.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
simonking
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 128 posts
Armorama: 124 posts
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 - 07:24 PM UTC
there is one problem with this kit - the size and shape of the light respirator cases. I sent MiniArt pictures and dimensions of an actual case from my collection when the preview of the kit was first seen - but they chose not to amend them

sk
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 4,099 posts
Armorama: 4,067 posts
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 - 08:25 PM UTC
foolish question:
could these figures be used for Korean War, too I like to disguise them as Australians, on the back of a Centurion Mk. 3?

Hans-Hermann
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 14,499 posts
Armorama: 11,675 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 12:32 AM UTC

Quoted Text

there is one problem with this kit - the size and shape of the light respirator cases. I sent MiniArt pictures and dimensions of an actual case from my collection when the preview of the kit was first seen - but they chose not to amend them

sk

Hi Simon,

Yes, it's a problem with all the 1/35 scale plastic figures I've seen, no one has managed to get the respirator haversack bag right, alwasy much too big.

Both Resicast and Accurate Armour do British kit sets that have more reasonable sized cases but some might argue they are too small

Those aside these are a really welcome sent of troops, useable on tanks, vehicles and ground settings so I'm really pleased to see them being released.

Cheers

Al
 _GOTOTOP