_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Legend has a Busy Month
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:08 PM UTC
Legend Productions has been very busy with a great selection of armoured fighting vehicle modifications, details and stores. A great selection from Legend Productions but to put some icing on the cake they have also released a new 1/35th scale figure to complement their expanding range of figures.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 04:33 AM UTC
They're truly giving us all we want. Check the other thread for even more new releases, mainly M923 related for now. Not listed is the CPK for it and the M1070. Also, be looking for a Javelin gunner as their next figure, followed (hopefully) by the guy who likes to blow stuff up - the SF Engineer Sgt.
Well, we all like to blow stuff up, but at least he provides adult supervision...
Northwestern
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 349 posts
Armorama: 232 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 04:51 AM UTC
I like the figure, soon I will have a full ODA from Legend

I just really really wish the companies would hear my cries for a set of figures depicting Delta Operators or DEVGRU Operators in Afghani garb, I have a great idea for an early OEF dio and all I need are the right figures
Trisaw
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,105 posts
Armorama: 2,492 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 05:15 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I like the figure, soon I will have a full ODA from Legend

I just really really wish the companies would hear my cries for a set of figures depicting Delta Operators or DEVGRU Operators in Afghani garb, I have a great idea for an early OEF dio and all I need are the right figures

Live Resin may be doing these figures. There's also Airborne Miniatures in 120mm scale that does some of these figures.
 _GOTOTOP