_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
PT-76 B
CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
KitMaker: 117 posts
Armorama: 117 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:25 AM UTC
We have a very nalichai Trumpeter kit

1) Barrel D-56 from the TS-Point Model
2) The base set of photo-etching of the Voyager
3) Larvae of Friulmodels
4) Machine Gun SGMT from Model Point
5) radio station R-113 with a 4-meter antenna on the Model-Point
6) on the little things well, and all different.

It is planned to collect the PT-76 253 from the Kirkenes Pechenga 131 Motorized Rifle Regiment Motorized Rifle Division in the 80s. Photos of the PT-76 division, unfortunately, not found, the car will do on the memoirs of colleagues who have served there for
CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:27 AM UTC
Made the wave shield-reflector made vyshtampovku on the outside

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:29 AM UTC
Worked with the lamp-pointer (still probably have to modify the output by wiring). Was based on the headlamp from Elf.

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:30 AM UTC
Well, part of the triplex. At this time, the Voyager is not pleased. In a set of etching there is no central TPN mehvoda, replace it, as I understand it put the TVN-2B-night vision device, which was placed at night instead of driving the central TPN, by the way he just stands on the pictures with tits)).

Also in the set is not itself the unit of MK-4, which was set by the loader. All these things will have to produce their own

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:34 AM UTC
First of all, cut off from the gun muzzle brake and combined it with the barrel of the Model-Point. Honestly was expecting a long anguish, but surprisingly everything went quickly and without problems, requires only minimal polishing relief. Hopefully with the mask tool will also all well and good. Began to slowly cut and make a tower with the case. In the body of water-jet nozzles set the engine on the stern cut off all unnecessary harassment and replaced. However later in the docking of the stern was formed with the bottom of the case mm gap, and close up shpatley. From the tower cut simulation loop. There will also be replaced, while working as a plan. The antenna input from the P-113, for what would have had to cram it in there pretty sharpen internal space of a glass antenna base (apparently Trump did it for input from the P-123), although putting it sort of similar to the P-113. Just put the outer part of the installation prism periscopes loader. What does Trump once again I was not pleased, for it is a hint at the opening. Which had to pretty drank and extend that to go there got TPN (which is also to be made from pivzhesti). By the way have the same T-62 from Trump had no such problems, and the same analogous place was full of wonderful

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:35 AM UTC
Work on the lower part of the body as a whole is completed. From zero stabilizers were manufactured at the stern, because Trampovskie not stand nor any comparison with photos of real cars. Too pererazmeryannye, correspond to the geometry is not so hot, and of the thickness of their leaves much to be desired. Produce them from pivzhesti

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:37 AM UTC
Should be two latches on hooks (a total of 6 pieces of the tank). Standard of performance was not enough for me, and I decided pomudohatsya, try the spring issue, which in reality consists of 4-5 turns. I found a very thin wire, but it unfortunately makes it possible to make only 2-3 turns and no more

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:39 AM UTC
So with the help of putty simulated weld joints on the hooks themselves. I kept latching performance

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:41 AM UTC
What a sly move on to other things. Almost completely assembled tracked tape.

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:42 AM UTC
The same simulated welds in the course of a machine gun embrasure (but not all welds, which will simulate the tower)

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:47 AM UTC
So, finally did the main work is completed with the tower, we can assume it is 99% complete. Still minor work to bring to mind the gun mask, and of lamp-pointer, triplexes, and a machine gun will fall into place after painting the model.

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:49 AM UTC
Now let's move on to the existing transfer. Tower hatch is made fully operational, this had the same finish on the back of his side, bolt, zashpatlevat traces of pushers and make the handrail. It was just a lot of missing Manufactured in plastic welds. 2 large towers on the sides of the seam, the stitches at the gun mount a mask, and the mounting of the loader unit inspection, installation of lights-pointer. It was made ​​from scratch the metal casing on the ventelyator. For unfortunately he tramp essentially provides a standard design modifications intended for the Marine Corps. But his altelrnativa thickness and scale looks just uzhastno.

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:51 AM UTC
as the scheme was changed handrails on the turret. It is no good for Trump. We modify the "B" rail encircles the place of installation bracket lights-pointer that I have and it was performed. From voyadzherovskoy wire declined in mind for several reasons, does not quite fit on the scale. Yes, and also terrible at handling bad-bends and very elastic, that departures cherevato fixtures with a bang (even the time of gel does not help) And added 6 small handholds on the tower. Just had to tinker with the mask tool, especially with a canvas cover.

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:53 AM UTC
Continue .. Work on the hull, as well as over the whole building is nearing completion (I think 1-2 weeks is to be completed) was connected to the top and bottom of the hull. Has been finalized the central TVN mehvoda (which did not give the Voyager), the lateral triplexes. Made the fenders, while a slightly bent mud flaps, in order to give the tank a realistic (for the operation of more than a year, they buckle the direction of travel) Did welds, worked with tanks.

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:56 AM UTC
///

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 01:58 AM UTC
Just sawing cover logistics. Trump makes the cover on the machine later release-65-67's. I'm doing the car started production 60s.

The photo with the red car allocation of production to 65-67 harrakternoy cover logistics

On the next car over early release, and the model

CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 02:03 AM UTC
We continue to work. Made and pasted a certain amount of small things. Finally figured out with the same dreary-wave shield-reflector. In the end of his performance was not undertaken. It is very shaky and unreliable structure is obtained. Just redid the bracket under the lamp-pointer. For Voyager, "sketched" with its PT-76 standing in TSMVS B, which fabricated this primitive method of bracket for mounting on a OC-3 instead of the FG-126. Changed the damper stops water cannons, which have a completely different form, probably the guys from vodzhera (like me) deceived the shadow, which is present in many photographs. Added missing welds in gun mask. Also worked with seams on the body (although they are still in the "cheese" and nedovershennom state, since before the work had to be at least an hour or two nap)) Adjusted Mud flaps, bent them more correctly than it was before. I tried to drown him even deeper into the antenna input of the glass. But unfortunately it was only on the side. More than grind it is obviously not recommended, because the breaks to the dogs.

Spiderfrommars
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 3,845 posts
Armorama: 3,543 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 02:42 AM UTC
Great job so far Vyacheslav!
bison126
Visit this Community
Correze, France
KitMaker: 5,329 posts
Armorama: 5,204 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 03:08 AM UTC
Indeed, you made some extensive detailing job!

Olivier
CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 03:29 AM UTC
Oliver and Mauro, Thanks
CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 12:35 AM UTC
Completed the tower. Lamp set-pointer made the wiring to it, filled.

Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,094 posts
Armorama: 2,942 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 11:18 PM UTC
Smashing job so far Vyacheslav- you certainly have some very nice details added to this. How were the fruil tracks to assemble (I want to use some on a BTR-50PK)?
CaesarSlava
Visit this Community
Russia
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 - 01:24 AM UTC
Thank you Carl. Truckee Friul in general very good. Most liked the asterisk (drive wheels). The only drawback - it is abundant within the burr holes for the fingers. Each track had to be processed individually. Incidentally, the BTR-50 PK, if I am not mistaken, there is no interior to that of ac?
Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,094 posts
Armorama: 2,942 posts
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 - 03:35 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thank you Carl. Truckee Friul in general very good. Most liked the asterisk (drive wheels). The only drawback - it is abundant within the burr holes for the fingers. Each track had to be processed individually. Incidentally, the BTR-50 PK, if I am not mistaken, there is no interior to that of ac?

Yes, my experience with Fruils is that most, if not all, of the links had to be drilled individually. And you are right, the 50PK Trumpeter kit has no interior, although perhaps an aftermarket company might provide us with one!
lukiftian
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 791 posts
Armorama: 592 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 09:05 AM UTC
This is the first time I've seen anyone use Elf headlights in a build. I swear by them, they really are excellent.
 _GOTOTOP