Hosted by Darren Baker
Diorama I made in 1996 (with photos)
raypalmer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,151 posts
Armorama: 51 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 12:39 PM UTC
Possibly the best I've ever laid eyes upon.
angelinigo
Visit this Community
Alava, Spain / España
KitMaker: 30 posts
Armorama: 22 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 11:56 PM UTC
Wow, now that's a positive comment, Muchisimass thanks, but I guess you've seen a few good jobs, but I assure you there. Since 1996, there are many and great modelers, who make many better jobs than this ... What is certain is that this is my best work so far.
Thank you very much for such great reviews.
Angel
jorge75
Visit this Community
Indonesia
KitMaker: 19 posts
Armorama: 18 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 11:11 PM UTC
My oh my, it is so BEAUTIFULLLLL
it is a MASTER piece..........
cestus72
Visit this Community
Torino, Italy
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 227 posts
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 - 08:27 AM UTC
excellent work.are everything self made ?
sweaver
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 759 posts
Armorama: 410 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 09:12 PM UTC
Utterly. Amazing.

That has got to be one of the best dioramas I've ever seen anywhere. Now I'm inspired to finish my urban diorama! Plus, now I know what I'll put in the second story of the building and how it should look!

Did you scratchbuild the fixtures and furniture in the house, or is that aftermarket stuff?
angelinigo
Visit this Community
Alava, Spain / España
KitMaker: 30 posts
Armorama: 22 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 03:53 AM UTC

First, thank you very much to everyone for looking and participate.
Second, apologize for taking so long to reply, but I stopped following this post when I was on page nine, and I figured since no one was looking.
For George; Thank you very much for your comment, if you have questions and want to ask something, do not hesitate aaquí question or my Blog.
For Augusto Motolo The building is a reference to a Spanish brand (blockhaus) heavily modified partitions and interior floors are made ​​of cardboard and furniture, are made by hand, other parts of the toilet and chairs from Verlinden. I used beads and antique buttons for many things. You too thank you very much for participating, and if you need more information, you know, here or in my blog.
for Samuel My work is no mystery, only kits I've been doing over thirty years, there are many who are much less and do much better. If this is the best diorama you've seen, I suggest you look more  You make me feel proud, when you say that my work inspires you, that's the best you can say.
Thank you very much. Respect of construction, I have already answered Samuel Thank you very much all over.
Angel Iñigo
http://angelinigo.alieditorial.com/
 _GOTOTOP