_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
uploading dio in the diorama section
aminxe
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 106 posts
Armorama: 102 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 07:45 PM UTC
hi,
i uploaded my work but it goes only to my private album.How do i place it in the general dio section for members to see and comment?
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 6,048 posts
Armorama: 4,619 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 11:34 PM UTC
These are the steps to put your photos in a post.

1: Click on the thumbnail in the gallery and a big pic will open
2:beneath the pic will be a line marked Linked thumbnail click on the icon at the end of the line and another line of text will open marked HTML code
3:copy and paste this line of text into your post and the pic will appear when you click on the reply button
Voila!

Nice work by the way
aminxe
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 - 04:49 AM UTC
clear now how do i open a line under category to install them all and description?
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 - 05:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

clear now how do i open a line under category to install them all and description?

In a thread? You have to do it one at a time.
Not sure what you mean by category?
aminxe
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 - 07:46 PM UTC
i want to open my own line and title under ww2 diorama section.like all the others listed there so i may move all the pics from my album section.tks
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 02:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

i want to open my own line and title under ww2 diorama section.like all the others listed there so i may move all the pics from my album section.tks

Do you mean a new topic/thread? If yes you just click on the new topic button in the dio forum. There is no specific WW2 diorama section
aminxe
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 02:02 PM UTC
if you click diorama,you then have different sections,era etc and titles,you then click "ww2 diorama",click again and they all appear under section with their individual titles.I want to move my photos from the album down here and start my own title and place the photos just like everyone else.how do you do that?
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
Posted: Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 12:07 PM UTC
okay now I think I understand you- those albums in that section of the gallery contain photos that are in feature articles on the site so that all the photos in We're Tired of war album are in the feature of the same name
Only staff members can set those albums up if you submit your photos as a feature
aminxe
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
Posted: Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 01:03 PM UTC
so i can only upload to private album? sounds strange to me.The general public and members want to see dioramas under a general section,era,etc, they dont know each members name to get access to his work.I dont get it,never seen this before.
 _GOTOTOP