_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
New Issue, Tankette Vol 47/2
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 01:30 AM UTC
Greetings, All,

As promised, Neil has got another good issue ready for us. Another good issue of the Tankette is on its way to you. I posted off all the ‘Bumper Bundles’ of Vol 47/2 this morning (Wed).

Neil will have received the main new stock at the same time, so it will not be too long before another new magazine drops into your postbox. Thanks Neil and we hope that you all continue to enjoy your issues of the Tankette and resubscribe promptly to avoid missing any further copies.

Best wishes,

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues

Scribe
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 68 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 03:52 AM UTC
Update on Tankette 47-2
Well I received 3 very wet boxes of Tankettes from the printer by courier and a 4th box totally missing. Some of the magazines are usable and will be despatched early next week and the printer will be doing a full reprint run from Thursday 5th April. As I know more I will add more details.

Snow in April, whatever next, have a good Easter.

Neil Wharton
Editor Tankette
Scribe
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 68 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 03:49 AM UTC
All
Tankette 47-2 is now in the hands of TNT & UK members should have their copies by the weekend hopefully & outside of the UK by the end of next week.

If you get a renewal notice do not hang around as the next issue is already at the printers. Get your subs into Gary pronto. It is planned to have Tankette 47-3 out before the Nationals in June (plug Paul).

All the best
Neil
 _GOTOTOP