Matchbox AFV Campaign Proposal
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,847 posts
Armorama: 2,667 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 05:46 AM UTC
Greetings fellow Brailers!

Since things have been particularly slow in this forum as of late I have been poking around other areas of the site. While in the Campaign forum I found something buried away that might interest some people here. It is a campaign proposal by SgtRam and is
Matchbox AFV Campaign Proposal.

To me it seems like we just completed that campaign (actually it ended June 2010) and you can refresh your memories by looking at the end results in the Matchbox Nostalgia Campaign Feature.. Nothing appears firmly decided but it seems to be heading in a similar direction to the previous incarnation. In the first campaign, of the 28 original 1/76 kits, all but two were built leaving us without the LRDG Chevrolet and Jeep (PK-173) and the Diamond ‘T’ Prime Mover (PK-174).

Due to the rather crowded nature of the campaign forum I thought that I might post this here to bring it to everyone's attention. If you are interested please use the link above to go to the appropriate thread to leave comments.

Cheers,
Jan
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 04:27 AM UTC
Okay, a blatant bump to try again and see if there is any interest.
weathering_one
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 458 posts
Armorama: 456 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 09:17 AM UTC
Reply posted in appropriate thread as suggested.

AJ
sabredog
Visit this Community
Western Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 607 posts
Armorama: 599 posts
Posted: Friday, April 06, 2012 - 11:52 PM UTC
Registered interest
ChaosXVI
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 128 posts
Armorama: 126 posts
Posted: Monday, April 09, 2012 - 06:30 PM UTC
Hello tread_geek! Sorry for being absent from the forum for a while. I'm on my way to see the new campaign proposal. If this pushes through i will commit to finish my entry this time. Hehe
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 04:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello tread_geek! Sorry for being absent from the forum for a while. I'm on my way to see the new campaign proposal. If this pushes through i will commit to finish my entry this time. Hehe

Very nice to see you back with us Toby. Good luck on your next attempt. Will you try for another Challenger?

To anyone else viewing this thread. just go to the proposal thread on page 2 of the Campaigns forum. The proposal was accepted and a link to the enlistment page is there.

Cheers,
Jan
ChaosXVI
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 128 posts
Armorama: 126 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 01:28 PM UTC
@ Jan: thats a Negative. I'll try my luck with the Puma maybe or the DAK half trak towing a Pak 40. I'd like to build something with figures so I can practice my figure painting skills too.
madmax5510
Visit this Community
Hunedoara, Romania
KitMaker: 354 posts
Armorama: 343 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 09:40 AM UTC
Yes baby!!
I have few unfinished Matchbox kits and a Diamond in the box.
 _GOTOTOP