Hosted by Darren Baker
DF-21 MISSILE LAUNCHER
WilliamDeCicco
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 392 posts
Armorama: 373 posts
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 - 11:30 AM UTC
I was wondering if anyone knows what countries use this type of missile. I tried looking on the internet and they say China only uses it but did they ever export them.

Happy Modeling
William DeCicco
Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,094 posts
Armorama: 2,942 posts
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 - 10:32 PM UTC
I don't believe any exports of the DF-21 (or its variants) have ever been made, at least I can't see any made up to 2011. I would very much doubt they would export these missiles, at least not yet anyway. The PLA is still developing the DongFeng range of missiles both for sea and land use.

I would really love to see one of the land bases transporters made in plastic though, that would be awesome!
dobon68
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 392 posts
Armorama: 329 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 06:05 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I don't believe any exports of the DF-21 (or its variants) have ever been made, at least I can't see any made up to 2011. I would very much doubt they would export these missiles, at least not yet anyway. The PLA is still developing the DongFeng range of missiles both for sea and land use.

I would really love to see one of the land bases transporters made in plastic though, that would be awesome!

Karl,
Do you mean like this one ?
Regards
David
Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,094 posts
Armorama: 2,942 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 10:12 PM UTC
David- I'm aware of that older kit, its on the 'to buy' list at some point but its a fairly old kit. I've been following that build thread too.
Trumpy have come on a long way since they did that kit and I'd love to see them tackle one of the newer DongFeng variants, perhaps the D like this:

_GOTOTOP