_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
CONTEST
DMOM May 2012 Entries
docdios
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,998 posts
Armorama: 1,236 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 09:28 PM UTC

Armorama are proud to announce the entries for this months model of the month Contest sponsored by Dragon Models

voting will run from the 11th to the 22nd with the winner announced as soon as possible after the closing date.

Editors Note:Please if you wish to enter the monthly contest, take a look over the rules. before submitting, not forgetting to include a picture with a hand written note that shows your name and the date as proof of ownership and if your not sure drop me a PM or email, thank you, we are receiving entries that do not comply with the current rules, I do not wish to exclude anybody but in future models submitted that do not include all the relevant information will be excluded as will those that do not follow the simple base or figure rule, you have been warned!!

Remember that December will feature the top two models from the previous months this year to crown the model of the year winner, but you can still submit your entries for the April 2012 contest

The Armorama staff are pleased to present the entries for the May 2012 model of the month contest sponsored by Dragon models.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Bizarre
Visit this Community
Akershus, Norway
KitMaker: 1,709 posts
Armorama: 1,581 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 10:30 PM UTC
duty done.
Can anyone comment on halftrack with crane - is it s resin conversion or what?
majjanelson
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,355 posts
Armorama: 979 posts
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 - 04:21 AM UTC
My vote is in. Nice selection, but it was much easier choosing this month.
 _GOTOTOP