_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Pet Peeve with Armorama
MadMeex
Visit this Community
Vaasa, Finland
KitMaker: 424 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 02:52 AM UTC
Hi, and thanks for reading about my pet peeve with Armorama.

It seems that every so often, the forums get shuffled about. Now, I know there's no reason the keep everything where it always has been, but I personally am very oriented to mouse position on the screen since I'm on the 'puter all day. It's faster than reading the position of each Forum, so when I come in and am checking out my favorites, it's annoying to have them all shuffled about so that I have to hunt for the things I look for.

Is it minor? You bet. Will I adapt? You bet. However, if I don't voice my frustration, how will the administrators ever know of it.

Sincerely,
Mika "Keep it static" Harviala
kglack43
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 842 posts
Armorama: 607 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 05:08 AM UTC
Max, It sounds like your having a tough day. All that searching around for the right place to click.
Bud, change is good.
Spare change is better.

The kind folks here at Armorama are just trying to please everyone. So, stand in line, you made your point.Good things come to those who wait. And, the squeeky wheel gets the worm...er...or something like that.

hehehe just funnin' whichya.......... cause no one else has replied to your rant.

kglack
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 05:27 AM UTC
Mika,
Apparently my adding the Spanish language forum and chaning the sort order in those Non-English forums made some of the other forums change order. I will try to restore it back (but to be honest I don't exactly remember...hopefully a google snapshot will help.)

Cheers,
Jim
MadMeex
Visit this Community
Vaasa, Finland
KitMaker: 424 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 02:15 AM UTC
Jim,

Many thanks for easing my peeve!

Mika
 _GOTOTOP