T34/85 - matchbox scale
kit556
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 36 posts
Armorama: 35 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 06:50 PM UTC
T34/85 scale 1/144

My tiny tank T34 , my second work in this scale tank. (Sorry for it loss a track because rubber track was shinked.)
Base color is plastic color but I put hightligh with fade green on many area. With a little weathering It finised.

Hope you enjoy this tank :-)

... with my previous work

see you later ...

--------------------------------
A brief WIP

r2d2
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 424 posts
Armorama: 419 posts
Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012 - 04:46 AM UTC
Very nice!

And a good reference for scale as all of us can easily see how small it is by using a matchbox.

The seam in the turret can be clearly seen but otherwise the model is great!
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 7,600 posts
Armorama: 6,110 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 03:29 AM UTC
Greeting Kritsada. I just spent a month in Phonm Penh and around Cambodia and didn't see anything that looked like a hobby shop, at least nothing like the local ones here. Could be because the general poverty prevents the luxury of model building. Is it the same in Thailand, do you have the luxury of hobby shops, or do you have to mail order from internet shops?
kit556
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 36 posts
Armorama: 35 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 04:39 AM UTC
@val
Thank you ,val. I will try to seal a seam line next time :-)

@Biggles2
Thank you ,Biggles2. I had not been visit Cambodia but I wish I will travel in Cambodia once in the future.

If you visit Bangkok ,I recommends my favorite model shop (and maybe the biggest in BKK) "Model World" ,locates near Vicotory monoument. This shop locates in downtown and you can get by BTS (sky line). Other than this shop, nearly 10 model shops scatters around Bangkok and you can easily found Tamiya model in Central Department store ,a chained store which has a lot of branchs.

Most of manufacturere comes from Japan,Korea and China ,may be you will found that some model brand sush as Tamiya are cheaper than your country.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/328180933868932/

Above link is Thai model group on facebook , feel free to ask for help if you visit Bangkok. :-)
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,847 posts
Armorama: 2,667 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 07:29 AM UTC
Kritsada,

Welcome to the Braille Scale Forum and nice to see you posting here. I have yet to see any of these tiny scale models in our hobby shops so this is very interesting.

Cheers,
Jan
 _GOTOTOP