_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
small Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D Stuka zu Fuss Dio
Yeti01012001
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 360 posts
Armorama: 334 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 07:29 AM UTC
One of my latest Dio's. The half track and the figures are from tamiya. The brick floor is made from plaster of paris that I hand mand into a mould. Thee Camo is scheme I got from the Panther.

comments welcome

Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 08:58 AM UTC
It appears you linked the thumbnails and not the actual pics ... but can be seen in full size by clicking on them. The camo on both the vehicle and figures looks great. Very believable both of them. The paved road looks the part as well. Nice one.
1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,727 posts
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2014 - 08:07 PM UTC

Quoted Text

It appears you linked the thumbnails and not the actual pics ... but can be seen in full size by clicking on them. The camo on both the vehicle and figures looks great. Very believable both of them. The paved road looks the part as well. Nice one.

Hi Gary,

somehow missed this thread when you posted..!!??!??
Anyway, I can only second Frank in his evaluation of your camo rendering both on figs and vehics!!
You are so good at painting/weathering that you must absolutely try to get rid of your weaknesses. One of them f.ex. is the grip on weapons which is totally lacking here!

I know that I'm a p... in the b......., but it hurts to see such obvious things damaging your otherwise great efforts!!!

Cheers

Romain

_GOTOTOP