_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
Zil-157
Bear432
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 29 posts
Armorama: 23 posts
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 - 02:29 PM UTC
Greetings everyone. I just started working on my Zil-157 with SA-2 guideline missle transport trailer. I do have wings & wheels publications on the Zil-157. I have two questions. First one is in the book they show two different vehicles one has a black seat in it and the other is a tan colored one. What was the right color or would you be wrong if done in the tan color? In the book I can't see it but I ran across a picture on the internet and it looked like between the seats there is what looks like a lever for maybe emergency brake???? I'm doing mine as it appeared in the Soviet Green color either with Soviet markings or Czech Republic. The last question I have and that is on the dashboard there is some wording on two black squares in Russian. Does anyone make data in Russian or will it be so small you can't read? Dan
juge75
Visit this Community
Jasz-Nagkyun-Szolnok, Hungary
KitMaker: 843 posts
Armorama: 841 posts
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 - 03:46 PM UTC
Indeed, the subtitles sometimes get read.
The Russian car of all greens, but the Czechoslovak vehicles rather brownish green.
Since the tractor, the trailer can handle separation, but tire pressure can be adjusted from the cab.

Do not place a single label: the rocket stencil inscription (No. 24): NO PHOTOSORRY :-)
There is only the stripes are needed, there were no subtitles.
 _GOTOTOP