_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
New S T U F F !
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 08:14 PM UTC
Okay...so I should be working on the Campaign module... In the next few days I will.

But in the meantime there are a couple of new features/pages.

For those who haven't noticed, the Support Roster is now up:

Support Roster

Also I have just finished some changes to the WebLinks area. You can now add/modify links for both geographical locations (if needed) and languages. And when I say languages...I mean LOTS. Of course eventually users will be able to browse the directory and view only those links in a particular language. Still have to build that part though. In the mean time we will be updating our existing links with this new data. I have also changed the directory lists so that the "modify" link always shows up. This way users can request changes for existing sites, etc.

Submit a Site

Finally a while back I fleshed out (finally) the Submission page. If you haven't seen that please update yourselves with the new procedures:

Content Submissions

Thanks,
Jim
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 10:03 PM UTC
It's looking good Jim....another step forward .... again
Tin_Can
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 11:53 PM UTC
I saw these changes Jim. Very nice.
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
Armorama: 903 posts
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 11:09 AM UTC
Hi Jim

The Support Roster makes amazing reading. Thank you to everyone working behind the scenes to make Armorama so great!

Plus, we should all remember, this is only part of the picture; as Phantom says, he posts reviews on A-UK. He and BrandydogUK have made a huge contribution to getting the UK section up and running.

I'm sure there are people all over the world whose contributions don't show on the Support Roster. So, a second Thank You to all the rest!! :-)

All the best

Rowan
 _GOTOTOP