_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
T 34-76 Beutepanzer - Ambush !
durruti16
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 134 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 08:30 AM UTC
I have tried to apply the wise suggestions received by you and this should be the final result... Thanks to all for the contribution !

retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 08:37 AM UTC
Great job! The whitewash is extremely well done. The Russians don't seem to have much of a chance. The only criticism is that the tracks should have a little more rust on them. Also, it is doubtful that there would be a circle of green behind the cross. This would no cover any original turret markings and would be very difficult to do when the whitewash was applied. Let me say, the figures are very good. This dio has no problem with what it depicts.
durruti16
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 134 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 08:46 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Great job! The whitewash is extremely well done. The Russians don't seem to have much of a chance. The only criticism is that the tracks should have a little more rust on them. Also, it is doubtful that there would be a circle of green behind the cross. This would no cover any original turret markings and would be very difficult to do when the whitewash was applied. Let me say, the figures are very good. This dio has no problem with what it depicts.

Thanks a lot. Rust on tracks is quite personal, I tend to believe that operative tanks should have very few.. For what concerns the green circle, it comes from original pictures:

http://beute.narod.ru/Beutepanzer/su/t-34/t-34early/t-34_41-42_2.htm
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 09:26 AM UTC
So long as you had fun building it. I've never seen a photo like that one, before.
 _GOTOTOP