Def Models M1 ABV Breacher
bankmannl
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 649 posts
Armorama: 609 posts
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 - 09:31 PM UTC
Hi guys,

If you go to the site of Def models and click on update set you will see that the conversion set for the M1 ABV Breacher with mine plow is coming !!! DM35018
No price or date yet !!!
Hope it will be cheaper than the PSM one and in time for Santa !!!

http://defmodel.com/htm/menu.html

Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
KitMaker: 6,856 posts
Armorama: 6,363 posts
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 - 10:16 PM UTC
Yep, check it out here on their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Def-Model/256031644517882

Scroll down..
http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=tech61&logNo=90154165644&categoryNo=31&parentCategoryNo=

Hisham
prophecy
Visit this Community
Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
KitMaker: 158 posts
Armorama: 157 posts
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 - 11:24 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi guys,

If you go to the site of Def models and click on update set you will see that the conversion set for the M1 ABV Breacher with mine plow is coming !!! DM35018
No price or date yet !!!
Hope it will be cheaper than the PSM one and in time for Santa !!!

http://defmodel.com/htm/menu.html

I don't think that it will be cheaper than the psm kit. If you compare their wheel sets with other manufacturers than you notice that they are very pricey. For example their Het Set for 99$. The ET Model set cost only about 60 $.

bankmannl
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 - 11:30 PM UTC
Hi Andreas,

Even if it has the same price as the PMS one, if you buy it at Luckymodel it has FREE shipping !!
And personnaly i think you get more value for the same money !!!!!!

prophecy
Visit this Community
Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
KitMaker: 158 posts
Armorama: 157 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 12:02 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Andreas,

Even if it has the same price as the PMS one, if you buy it at Luckymodel it has FREE shipping !!
And personnaly i think you get more value for the same money !!!!!!

In Germany we have to pay 19% tax if we buy outside europe.

My last order from Luckymodel, ordered in October is still on its way to me. I think I support a german manufacturer.

bankmannl
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 01:13 AM UTC
Hi Andreas,

Untill now I never had any problems with custom-taxes ( Holland is 21% ) KNOCK ON WOOD !!!!!!!
Regarding the time of shipment, I now that it takes more time lately then before. The customsrules in China and Hong Kong have become VERY, VERY strict !!!!!!!
The check every parcel, regarding how small !!

padoue
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 80 posts
Armorama: 62 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 01:29 AM UTC

I don't think that it will be cheaper than the psm kit. If you compare their wheel sets with other manufacturers than you notice that they are very pricey. For example their Het Set for 99$. The ET Model set cost only about 60 $.

[/quote]

Hey Andreas!

It's true their a little over many other artisans but the quality is beyond compare! The quality of their wheel sets "forced me" to buy a whole new LAV25a2 (Ihad just finished one!) from trumpeter just to showcase their wheel set for that perticular model!!! they are the only ones who got the shape of the new USMC rims and tires!
I also got the HET set which is incredible! and Ge is right Lucky does make a difference with its free shipping of that kind of stuff. But here too we don't pay the VAT -KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!
Anyways Great news about the breacher, and I am definetly gonna wait for DEF's one, I was a little dissapointed with PSM's M-1114 upgrade.

CHeers

Ben
 _GOTOTOP