_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
New & old advertisers/site sponsors
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2003 - 06:07 PM UTC
I would like to thank the following advertisers for helping support this site. Make sure to give them your support whenever possible!

Sprue Bros. Models (new!)
Mol Plastic Modelbouw
Alpha Image Model Workshop
Military Hobbies

Thanks and you can catch their banners on ALL pages of the site 24/7.

Thanks,
Jim
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Armorama: 7,138 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 12:07 AM UTC
Here, here, as a customer I have had nothing but good experiences.

BroAbrams
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,546 posts
Armorama: 1,081 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 01:16 AM UTC
I have personal experience with Sprue Brothers, Gordon, the owner, is a fellow IPMSer and quite a good modeler, although he does those wingy thingy's. He has been featured in FSM. As far as customer service goes, he has consistently provided the best of the best. He was able to find me several long out of production kits and at reasonable prices. He can get all the stuff you can't find. For you aircraft guys, he is one of only two US distributors for Seamless Suckers, the new AM intakes without seams. He has lots of OOP Black Box. He is stocking up on Eduard, Jaguar, etc. He has a full range of Trumpeter, DML, Tamiya, Revell-Monogram, Italeri, Hesegawa, etc. If he doesn't have something or if you can't find something, he can get it. Gordon is the man, and his prices are geat. Make sure and ask about specials going on.

Rob

I just checked out his ebay ratings. 3 negatives, 3 neutrals, and 7393 positives! The numbers don't lie.
mj
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,331 posts
Armorama: 569 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 02:20 PM UTC
I just recently tried Sprue Bros. after seeing them mentioned here. I had kits in hand like two days after ordering. I couldn’t believe how fast they arrived.

Military Hobbies is just a class act. Have been a customer of Dave’s for some time now, and have always received 1st class service.

Mike
sourkraut
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 602 posts
Armorama: 256 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 05:54 PM UTC
well that is good to know .I get a little nervus dealing with mail order companys for the first time
 _GOTOTOP