Can you advise if still available? Tried searching e bay but no luck
Thanks

edeco
Visit this Community
Gyeonggi-do, Korea / 대한민국
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 - 09:13 PM UTC
Wow... I'm late to get a information for this.

Can i get this now?
Maybe, higher price was accepted by me to get this..

MattieP
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 81 posts
Armorama: 78 posts
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 - 07:26 PM UTC
edeco, There's one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leopard-2A4-evoluation-1-72-Resin-Assembled-not-painted-/111304919553?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item19ea4a4a01#ht_492wt_916

HTH
Matt
LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 13 posts
Armorama: 13 posts
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2014 - 06:37 PM UTC
Anyone know what the name of the 1st seller who has 50+ Leopard 1/72 of this type?

I want to contact him. I'm willing to buy 2 of this.

Anyone have idea where to get anymore?
LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 03:04 AM UTC
Can anyone help me, me very interested in buying these Leopard 1/72. Please help me. Many thanks.
nikon1
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
KitMaker: 622 posts
Armorama: 605 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 02:48 PM UTC
Is this a pre-built model?
Charlie
MattieP
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 07:27 PM UTC
It is a "pre-built" model... It's built and painted in a primer grey. BUT it's very detailed and quite impressive!!! I have one I'm willing to sell. It's #0048.
LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 08:30 PM UTC
hello. I'm willing to get 2 of this? But anyone want to sell it to me?

Regard
MattieP
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 09:53 AM UTC
Tan Johnny: Just saw your PM. The kit is #0048 of the 500 production group. I've only opened the box about 4 times. It's in MINT condition. Check your PM inbox.

Matt
LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2014 - 04:24 PM UTC
Ok i get it from you. I have send a couple of PM to you Matt already. Once ready, go ahead & send.
MattieP
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2014 - 06:39 PM UTC
Reply sent...
LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 10:36 AM UTC
Now ebay already start selling the leopard 1/72 back. Already got mine.
MattieP
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 02:45 PM UTC

Quoted Text

It really is "AMAZING" how the parts 'break down' on the eBay kit is EXACTLY the same as the "broken' parts that you complained about when I sold and had to accept the return of, the very SAME kit... You're a FRAUD!!! DO NOT BUY!!!
Panther64
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 395 posts
Armorama: 365 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 06:03 AM UTC
Just put mine on eBay (#28) for any interested individuals. Lordunion don't even think about it.
MattieP
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 08:12 AM UTC
Dude. I sold him the kit fair and square. You know by actually having the kit it's next to impossable to damage the kit in it's packing without total destruction of it. The packing is MADE to be shipped. When I got the kit back, there was no damage. The parts were carefully removed. They still had a "tackyness" like from release agent. Bottom line is he must have bought the kit made copies and then sold them on eBay. And THAT sucks!

Just my little word of warning to ANYBODY doing business with this jerk. I'm talking about "Lordunion", NOT Kerry. Kerry is an hororable guy.

MattP
Panther64
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 395 posts
Armorama: 365 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 07:17 PM UTC
Thanks Matt, I wasn't sure what happened with your encounter but figured this guy was bad news. So he probably made copies huh? What a scumbag. I had a guy ask about the quality of Royal Arsenal's and wanted to see more picks. He said he bought one earlier off of Ebay and it was bad quality, guess he was swindled by this Johnny Tan dood.
MattieP
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:07 AM UTC
The Quality of the original kit os TOP-NOTCH!!! As for the copies, most likely crap. This kit is packed in form fitting foam cut out to fit the EXACT shape of the kit. When I originally asked what could possably be damaged, he had a list of what was "broken-off" and nothing made sense on just how it could've been damaged. He stated to PayPal that it wasn't packaged 'well-enough'. At that point I knew something wasn't right... Well he got his money baack and I got the "broken" kit. I had to scrub off what ever they used as a release agent, and do the repairs.
LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 02:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks Matt, I wasn't sure what happened with your encounter but figured this guy was bad news. So he probably made copies huh? What a scumbag. I had a guy ask about the quality of Royal Arsenal's and wanted to see more picks. He said he bought one earlier off of Ebay and it was bad quality, guess he was swindled by this Johnny Tan dood.

Hey buddy don't listen to what he say, When I receive the Leopard Tank he sold to me, Its was a total disaster... Everything was BROKEN!!!!

That why he didn't want it & sold it to me. Right now everyone think that I'm the scumbag or whichever because I went oversea to work. Didn't reply to this for long.

Hey MattieP, you sold me a lousy leopard tank 1/72 & yet you accuse me of stealing your leopard tank huh?

I bought from the ebay at last. But I can swear to the GOD. I DID NOT STEAL OR SWAP YOUR F**KING Leopard tank OK.

My god, my name & reputation was gone because of you.
LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 03:23 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

It really is "AMAZING" how the parts 'break down' on the eBay kit is EXACTLY the same as the "broken' parts that you complained about when I sold and had to accept the return of, the very SAME kit... You're a FRAUD!!! DO NOT BUY!!!

What "DO NOT BUY"

I have the solid evidence of me buying the leopard evolution on ebay. I still have the receipt in my Hotmail account.

If you think I'm cheating on you, That crap. I bought a FULLY build leopard tank (Not your broken LOUSY one).

I can even use paypal to forward you the receipt in my mail box. To clear my name in this forum. Or you can ask the ebay seller that "anna2177li". he will explain to you that I have purchase from him. NOT broken one. Thanks you.

Accuse me of swap , change or broke your leopard evolution. That F**king crap story.

LordUnion
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2015 - 02:03 PM UTC
In the First Place, why didnt you dont want the Leopard evolution Kits 1/72. Since you say its was beautiful?
You didnt want it beacause you receive a heavily broken one right? That why you decide to sell it to me right? After that you shift the blame to me. Let me be the scapegoat right?

I can swear to the name of GOD (Any way GODS will know that i'm RIGHT.), that when i open the parcel, its was already badly broken. Its cannot be fix. Now everyone think that i'm the bastard one doing all these evil deed. Never mind, i lost my reputation for more than 6 months for this.

You talk until so much that you are the victim. I'm the scammmer in this forum. But its another way round that you are the scammer & i'm the victim.

I would like to warn ALL people who read this as well. This "mattiep" is actually is a "FRAUD"!!!! Dont ever buy or listen to his story.

To Ebay User

If people buy from ebay, receive a broken or defect item. Usually we can ask the seller to refund or exchange a new one. Ebay user also can write negative feedback for seller like "Mattiep" a scammer. Paypal protect all buyer as well. But the strange part is you people keep saying that i put my own leopard evolution on ebay for sale? If i sell people fake or broken item, people will write badly remark on me.

So that why i find you people are cheating. You people are telling lies. Cook up a story & shift the entire blame on me.
In Chinese word "做賊喊賊". That what you good at.
marbledaemon
Visit this Community
Haiphong, Vietnam
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:15 AM UTC
Hello,

Could anyone please tell me where to buy this kit.
Is the kit sold on eBay a scam? Is it a bad quality copy?

Thank you.
samuman
Visit this Community
Netherlands
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:28 PM UTC
Hi fella's I have been looking for this kit for years now.

Still havn't had any luck actually finding one.

Might any one have an idea where to still get one of them?

Much appreciated in advance!

With friendly regards,
Sam
MatthewC
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 22 posts
Armorama: 22 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 08:33 PM UTC
I STILL have the same kit, I have worked on it. It's #0048. Send me a PM and I'll send it to you. (I now have a phone that I can send pictures to you...)

MattieP
samuman
Visit this Community
Netherlands
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2020 - 06:34 AM UTC
Ive send a pm good sir
 _GOTOTOP