_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Finally a new kit from Dioramas Plus!!
downtowndeco
Visit this Community
Montana, United States
KitMaker: 306 posts
Armorama: 272 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 04:28 PM UTC

It's been a long time since our last release, mainly because most of my efforts has been going into the train items for my other company (Downtown Deco) but I finally got around to finishing the masters for a new 1/35 Scale kit.

This one is for all of you modern armor guys who model the Middle East. I'm calling it "Afghan Shops". It's a super simple kit to put together, as it's comprised of just four pieces of finely cast hydrocal. The base is 8" x 11". You can have the whole thing glued together & ready to paint (the fun part) in about 10 minutes. The hummer & figure are not included.

I'll be doing a step by step illustrated build of this kit on the forum starting later in the week. I'll walk you through everything from gluing the parts together to doing the final painting & weathering. I don't have this added to our site yet but any forum member that wants to pick one up to build along with the tutorial can just contact me off list & I'll get you taken care of. The kits are $49.95 PP (US UPS Ground)We take all the usual CC + Paypal.

Questions? Cheers!

Randy Pepprock
Dioramas Plus
406-821-0181
www.dioramsplus.com (website)
[email protected] (email)
mmeier
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 1,280 posts
Armorama: 1,015 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 08:21 PM UTC
Looks good. And with little change could represent a run down street/ warehouse entry in some parts of Europe say the rusty heart of Germany. Now where do I get a Duisburg sign and a 1/35 Schimansky...
wildsgt
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 327 posts
Armorama: 259 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 12:55 AM UTC
Great dio Randy
 _GOTOTOP