_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Cemetery Gates
momcha
Visit this Community
Nis, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 101 posts
Armorama: 100 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 01:46 AM UTC
ICM Ford Maultier in 1/35, easy to assembled. I found inspiration for camo in some military book. Truck is painted with AK Interactive DAK set. I made color modulation with three tones of sand from that set. Weathering effects are also from AK Interactive.Vallejo "clear water" was used for muddy ponds. Few drops of green brown for muddy effect. Graves and brick wall are made of stirodur. I used paper that I found in shoe box for canvas and molded it with water. As you can see I didn't want to put names on the graves, just added few letters, to make look like from "dark ages". AK slimy grime effects for graves.

more pictures on :
www.momcha.blogspot.com

I hope you like it.

cheers

Momcha

http://momcha.blogspot.com/
Tiger_213
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,510 posts
Armorama: 1,443 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 01:57 AM UTC
It looks fantastic. The only 'fault' I can see is the wet marks from the tires look a bit wide and I can't imagine another vehicle having passed there since the Maulteir looks to be parked (by the two Germans); oh and the flag is a bit 'fat' but that's pretty much unavoidable. All around a very nice diorama.
jrutman
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 7,941 posts
Armorama: 7,934 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 03:05 AM UTC
Very impressive wrok. I like the weathering and the canvas tilt,groundwork,figgies all well done.
Small sugestion. You did a good job with the chipping but,as with a lot of models I see,some of the chipping is in places that I think would not chip easily?
J
momcha
Visit this Community
Nis, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 101 posts
Armorama: 100 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 10:02 PM UTC
Thank you
I know that chipping is always questionable thing in modeling world. Maybe someone climbed on those parts;)

cheers
Momcha
 _GOTOTOP