_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
forum scrolling
mat
Visit this Community
Limburg, Netherlands
KitMaker: 894 posts
Armorama: 643 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 06:18 AM UTC
Hi,

just a small question/remark. If I want to go from forum A to forum B, I always have to go through "main". Is there no way to skip this step?

Cheers,

Matthijs
Tiger_213
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,510 posts
Armorama: 1,443 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 06:34 AM UTC
You can always type in the name of the thread you're looking for in the search box at the top or just click the 'forums' tab instead of loading the main page.
mat
Visit this Community
Limburg, Netherlands
KitMaker: 894 posts
Armorama: 643 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 07:44 AM UTC
I may not have been clear enough. Let's say I am in the armor/afv forum, on the page that shows all the topics, lets call it the "topic list page". From that page I want to jump directly to the topic list page of the russo/soviet forum. So I want to go from topic list page to topic list page directly
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 - 10:06 AM UTC

Quoted Text

You can always type in the name of the thread you're looking for in the search box at the top or just click the 'forums' tab instead of loading the main page.

I, for one, find the search box very difficult to use. I have typed in the exact title of the post and, then, have to scroll through countless results that have little to do with it. Beyond that, you can tell very little of the subject from what is displayed in the search results.
I do not believe that there is any way of changing forums with out going to the main page.
 _GOTOTOP