Hosted by Darren Baker
1/48 Scale Shouting Replacement Heads
kidsbday7
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 41 posts
Armorama: 37 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 04:25 AM UTC
I posted this over on Track48 and thought I would post here also. I had some replacement shouting heads made up for some of my own projects and am making a limited number of copies avaible. Unfortunately of the 50 I started with - all but about 5 are already spoken for since I posted. They went really fast. I am considering getting some more done though if people are interested.

Here is a picture of the castings of the 6 shouting heads.

The casting is really nice. I took a set and put them on a range of misc. figures. From left to right (looking at the picture). I think it goes Gasoline, Gasoline, Alpine, Mig, Evolution, ICM. I did not bother attaching arms or removing casting blocks on the figures.

A couple of comments. Keep in mind these don't have a fuller look because there is no hair or hats etc. 2 of these heads are a bit smaller than the others which is kind of on purpose because of the different size range of figures available. The fuller heads will probably work with Dartmoor and Parabellum figures even though those figures in general have larger heads.

My e-mail is pjyoung2"AT"comcast.net replace the "AT" with @. If you are interested. Not sure whether to get another batch done or not. I am asking $8 a set.

Name of my line will be Figures With Attitude (FWA)

Phil (FWA)
GregCloseCombat
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,408 posts
Armorama: 2,394 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 02:49 PM UTC
Hi again Phil, you know once people try these out and we see how to apply them with different army helmets, etc. More sets will likely be requested. Most people it seems are only starting with 1-2 sets to "test" them I think. Thanks so much for helping to fill this void
RECON22
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 665 posts
Armorama: 652 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 03:42 PM UTC
Phillip,
These look great, a shame they are not in 1/35 though as I would get some.
duckdawgs
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 143 posts
Armorama: 77 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 03:51 PM UTC
Absolutely YES. I have several uses for these... I'll be keeping track
 _GOTOTOP