_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: IDF [Israeli Defense Forces]
Armor and AFVs of the IDF army from 1947-today.
Hosted by Darren Baker
After market Trophy Active Defence System on
kipanderson
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 56 posts
Armorama: 55 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 07:12 AM UTC

Hi,

Does anyone know of a company producing 1/35 Trophy ADS for Meng and other producers of MERKAVA tanks...

Plus... what is the best site to look for aftermarket add-ons for 1/35 kits? If there is such place...

Thanks for your help......
All the best,
Kip.
jwest21
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 3,374 posts
Armorama: 3,126 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 07:37 AM UTC
ET Model and Voyager both make the "Droid" for the Merkava. As for shopping, Luckymodel and Hobbyeasy generally carry a good range of am items. White Ensign Models has a decent selection too
Nagmakava
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 116 posts
Armorama: 110 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 08:33 AM UTC
Kip, is it the Trophy parts you're after or the droid?

The droid is as Jason said available from ET models and Voyager. Model-minature also sell one in their merkava 4 upgrade kit. I have all three and personally I prefer the model minatures version (better size and all resin so easier to put together!).

If its the trophy system you're after, only one company AFAIK was going to make them but when I contacted them a while ago, I was told its on hold at the moment:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fintruder-bass.livejournal.com%2F2170.html
kipanderson
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 56 posts
Armorama: 55 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 05:31 AM UTC
Jim, Jason, hi,

Thanks for your help...

Yes... it’s Trophy that I am after as I believe it has become standard kit... for now... .

Thanks again.... am surprised more after market companies do not produce it... for a “current...” IV is needed... I think.

All the best,
Kip.

_GOTOTOP