Hosted by Darren Baker
Bedford TM
kefffy
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 113 posts
Armorama: 96 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 08:20 AM UTC
Does anyone fancy making the master for a Bedford TM in 1/35 scale, a vehicle i have liked since i first set eyes on it. I am the first one to say that Scratch or master building is way out of my league. mAny help with this matter would be greatly appreciated
okdoky
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,597 posts
Armorama: 806 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 11:08 AM UTC
Hi Kieth

You would like to think that Accurate Armour or some other resin companies would have this one sewn up already !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of info available to allow a master to be produced !!!!!!

I have spent ages taking dimensions and photos !!!!!!!!!

Nige
kefffy
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 113 posts
Armorama: 96 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 04:31 AM UTC
Nige, would you be interested in doing a 1/35 master, your 1/24 scale TM looked great? think of it as helping the less well talented like myself please give it some consideration, many thanks
okdoky
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,597 posts
Armorama: 806 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 07:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Nige, would you be interested in doing a 1/35 master, your 1/24 scale TM looked great? think of it as helping the less well talented like myself please give it some consideration, many thanks

I widnae know where to start with master building !!!!!!!!!!! My dimensions are to satisfy me !!!!!!!!!!! Satisfying the masses wid be a far harder task !!!!!! And 3D Cad and part prototyping now the rage to ensure part accuracy and fit !!!!!

AND WHEN WOULD YOU NEED IT BY ??????????? With my build rate !!!!!!! Ha ha haha h aha

Nige
 _GOTOTOP