_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Hummer Contact Shelters Pictures Downloaded
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 01, 2002 - 10:03 AM UTC
Guys and gals,
By Drewgimpy's(Andrew) request, I downloaded some pictures of the interiors of my sections contact huts. They are of a ISCC(Intergrated Contact Support System), Bradley Contact Hut, and a TOW Ground Mount Contact Hut. The Bradley and Ground Mount huts are mounted on HUMMER's and the ICSS is mounted on a 5Ton Long Bed. Any questions are welcomed.
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2002 - 04:19 AM UTC
Yes Epi, an URL or some images would help us out here... :-) :-)
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2002 - 08:50 AM UTC
I posted them late last night, so Jim might not have gotten to them yet. Jims a busy guy!!!!!
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 01:23 AM UTC
Once again, Jim "THE MAN", has finished uploading the pictures i took of the interior of the sheters.
They are in the M2/M3 photo album underthe Bradley Tow album.

Hope these help for you Grey!!!!
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 01:45 AM UTC
I take it the pictures inspired you!!! Glad i can be of assistants!! If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 05:06 AM UTC
I was going to do the same thing wheni bought my Verlinden shelter, but instead I modeled it the way it looked out at NTC, California.
Im already ahead of you Gray. I was planning on taking those pictures for you. But there might be a couple of problems:
1.) I wont have a digital camera since the one I use belongs to my work. I'll be taking pictures with a regular camera unless someone takes a digital out there with us. So it might take me a little bit longer to get them developed, and scanned in.
2.) There is a slight possibility that there will be no mission out there for my team. Maning, that there might not be any Bradley's for us to test. But, I do have a solution for that problem. I will go ahead and take pictures of the test equipment just in case and when I post them, write a detial discription on where evrything goes.
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 05:20 AM UTC

Grey,
This is one way we set up our vehicles when we are on a range. The actual range is not to far out in front of the Bradley. The large truck between my four seater HUMMER and my %Ton is an Expando Van. This one belongs to the Armament section.
 _GOTOTOP