_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
Model Point English Listing / Ordering
RedStar
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 111 posts
Armorama: 33 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 09:03 AM UTC
I've found several sources for Model Point products and would like to know if there's somewhere that has a English language listing for them, and then which is the best site to try to order via...

I'm looking at Magic of Models right now, and have put the stuff that I want in my cart, but I have no idea how to process the order. Same was true for the other sites I'm looking at.

My most specific question is which variant of the Antenna Pot (310) is correct for a T-62BDD. I found a MDP 310-3, which seems to go up through the early T-62s....

Having carried Model Point in the distant past (I used to own Victory Models back in the day) I remember the differences were very subtle.

I should have just stuck to OOB on this, but I had to try and find some aftermarket parts.... Started looking around here, and now I'm in trouble!

Enjoying building a tank for a change!

Thanks!
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 09:31 AM UTC
Hi Paul;

Try either Soga Minatures or Model35ru. Both are in the Ukraine
and they will except PAYPAL ! Dimitry at Soga is very Nice.
The Radio Pot is the one that you want, it will work on any of the Soviet Vehicles.
I Havent Dealt with M of M so i cant say what Payment they use.

GOOD LUCK; MIKE.
SEDimmick
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,745 posts
Armorama: 1,483 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 10:50 AM UTC
Paul,

Other companies do the Antenna mounts also..Voyager and I think RB Models offer them. Less hoops to jump though!

_GOTOTOP